Skip to main content

Hiking and vomiting

 On a warm sunny morning we were going to Nadia bay. I think that it would be hot, but I was wrong, when I arrived at Duncan bay I was colder than being in Antarctica, well not that cold but you know what I mean. On the way to Duncan bay I puked 2 times. But I still said to my mum and dad that it wasn't cold that made me puked. My face skin was very thick. The view was astonishing then we went hiking in the freezing mountains, but after awhile it wasn't so bad after all. The most favourite part of all was catching the crabs my 2 cousins and I caught about 25 carbs but some of them was small so we let it go we only had 10 giant crabs left. But they were big, huge, magnificent and gigantic crabs and one of them at whiskers on it. Meanwhile we left the humongous and marvellous crabs under a giant stone that only my 2 cousins and I know. My dad drivved at my cousins house and dropped them off. After that we went back to our house an played THREE COUNTRIES KILL. MY DAD HAD MADE A PERFECT WAY TO NADIA BAY AND MY MUM MADE DELICIOUS FOOD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paper airplane challenge

This morning, we had a paper airplane competition. I searched on YouTube "how can make a paper airplane", I chose 2 video and followed. The first one I made was F15 airplane, it was hard to make but cool, the only problem was that it couldn't fly far. The second one was easy to make and it was amazing, it was flying through our whole living room to the garage, it was nearly 12 meters. In our family competition, I chose the second, and I was first, dad was second, and mum came last. It is an awesome day. This is my first one F15 airplane The upper one is my favorite, it can fly very far. I made this paper airplane, let's see how far it can get. By Eric