Skip to main content

Adventure with mum and dad!!!

 


提示:

1爸爸踩我的脚 还觉得肉乎乎很软

2 蚊子好多 

3 我们以为是入口的洞穴其实是出口 哈哈哈

4 我们在公路吃了最棒的pizza 还有鸡块

5 晚上我们去看电影 哥斯拉vs 金刚

On morning my dad told me a mystery place called cave stream and it is very dangerous to explore.

When we arrive, there were lots of people coming out. So we thought that must be the entry, we went in and there were lots of  MOSQUITOES were biting us.  Then we saw the entry and it was so scary, but it was the exited after that we knew that was the exit, so we went to the entry. There were a pile of rocks that we can step on them, so we can get across the little river. I helped mum to get cross of the rocks, I had to dry my feet. So dad pick me up, then he walked across to a rock that I can sit on and while my dad was walking, he stepped on my feet and my dad said in his mind it was so warm and comfortable, and I said : "ow!" so my dad got off my feet. 

Mum and I were scared to cross, when we came back my mum was a little bit scared and I was nearly scared as the first time. We drove back and we ate pizza and chicken, afterwards we watch GODZILLA VS KING KONG.  That was my best birthday week ever !!!^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking and vomiting

 On a warm sunny morning we were going to Nadia bay. I think that it would be hot, but I was wrong, when I arrived at Duncan bay I was colder than being in Antarctica, well not that cold but you know what I mean. On the way to Duncan bay I puked 2 times. But I still said to my mum and dad that it wasn't cold that made me puked. My face skin was very thick. The view was astonishing then we went hiking in the freezing mountains, but after awhile it wasn't so bad after all. The most favourite part of all was catching the crabs my 2 cousins and I caught about 25 carbs but some of them was small so we let it go we only had 10 giant crabs left. But they were big, huge, magnificent and gigantic crabs and one of them at whiskers on it. Meanwhile we left the humongous and marvellous crabs under a giant stone that only my 2 cousins and I know. My dad drivved at my cousins house and dropped them off. After that we went back to our house an played THREE COUNTRIES KILL. MY DAD HAD MADE A PE...

joke-001 & 002

 Imagine you are in a room with nothing but walls and the doors are locked. How do you escape out of the room......                                                     Stop imagine!!!!  If you are in a room with nothing but walls and the guards are outside of the door what do you do. And how do you escape from the guards ......                  Fart, and the guards will let you go out cause you are to smelly!!!!  

2021-02-20

Yesterday when school was over, my mum and dad gave me a big surprise, it was a pizza! I finish 2 pieces of them at once. Afterwards I went to swimming and in swimming my two favourite things was slide down the ?? slide and first time doing a backflip in the water. When I was in the car I ate another piece of pizza, and when we got home I watched Wanda vision and Growing pain. After that my mum tuck me into  bed and that day was the awesomest day I ever had in 2021.     My favourite thing to do is a backflip. My saddest thing is choking by the water. My appreciate thing is mum and dad buying a delicious pizza. Thank to mum and dad buying a delicious pizza and bringing me to  swimming and watch Wanda vision and Growing pain. Yesterday when school was over, my mum and dad gave me a big surprise, it was a pizza! I finish 2 pieces of them at once. Afterwards I went to swimming,  sliding down and doing a backflip in the water were my two favourite things. When w...