Skip to main content

Holiday of term 2

 It was a fantastic holiday with my friends and family. We have been to so many beautiful and amazing places. All of us experienced the beautiful blue sea with ripples on them.


Our first stop was at Kaikōura and we at a lobster, it was the biggest we have ever eaten in our whole life. It was delicious plus we had chips it was the best, because the others were salty. 

The next stop was at the hotel because our new home wasn't open on weekends, only on weekdays. In the morning we watched Italy vs England at soccer, the score was 1to1 so they had a shooting competition and Italy scored 4 England scored 3 so Italy won!

The final stop was our home and it had a wood burner and the house was 2times bigger than our other house. Our house had a playground and our playground at least is 10x times bigger than the smallest playground in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paper airplane challenge

This morning, we had a paper airplane competition. I searched on YouTube "how can make a paper airplane", I chose 2 video and followed. The first one I made was F15 airplane, it was hard to make but cool, the only problem was that it couldn't fly far. The second one was easy to make and it was amazing, it was flying through our whole living room to the garage, it was nearly 12 meters. In our family competition, I chose the second, and I was first, dad was second, and mum came last. It is an awesome day. This is my first one F15 airplane The upper one is my favorite, it can fly very far. I made this paper airplane, let's see how far it can get. By Eric