Skip to main content

Tough Game

 On friday night at saxton stadium Henley Mavericks were versing the toughest strongest basketball team from clifton school. The game was unfair my friend got elbowed by the teeth, he was crying hardly and clifton school travelled 2 times, but the referee didn't call it out. And that's why the score was 48 4 only 1 person called Gus scored the other two points was added because of the fell.  My performance was ok, because I at least had a chance to shoot. On the next game we should pass and defend more, and try to block their lay ups and jump more, because they are one head taller than us.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paper airplane challenge

This morning, we had a paper airplane competition. I searched on YouTube "how can make a paper airplane", I chose 2 video and followed. The first one I made was F15 airplane, it was hard to make but cool, the only problem was that it couldn't fly far. The second one was easy to make and it was amazing, it was flying through our whole living room to the garage, it was nearly 12 meters. In our family competition, I chose the second, and I was first, dad was second, and mum came last. It is an awesome day. This is my first one F15 airplane The upper one is my favorite, it can fly very far. I made this paper airplane, let's see how far it can get. By Eric