Skip to main content

First wild camping in the bunk room at Mt Hutt retreat

 Before what had happened

After school I went back and I saw a space hat and it looked the 2300pounds Mars rover head and it looked incredible I was astonished by mum making that incredible space hat.

MONTER JAM WHEELS, ROLL DOWN THE HILL.

 When I went to scouts I put things on the bunk room and It was so tidy and I can not believe that I can do that without my mum.  My friend and I made a game called MONTER JAM WHEELS ROLL DOWN THE HILL. Only me and my friend did but I was the first, my friend was second, then everybody played with us so we were the maker of MONTER JAM WHEELS, ROLL DOWN THE HILL. 

SAPCE COSTUME AND CAMPFIRE.

On 5:15 to 5:30pm on Saturday, we were wearing our space costume then we had a campfire it was little bit cold  even I wear my hottest jacket that My mum had brought for me, it was still a little bit cold, if I don't wear my jacket I will be extremely cold.  

FUNNY AND KNOWLEDGE STORY.   

My mum said when did you wear your space costume, I said 5:15 to 5:30pm after that she asked what day was it, I said of course Saturday, because you drive me there at 7:00pm and when you pick me up its 2:00pm, so it has to be Saturday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paper airplane challenge

This morning, we had a paper airplane competition. I searched on YouTube "how can make a paper airplane", I chose 2 video and followed. The first one I made was F15 airplane, it was hard to make but cool, the only problem was that it couldn't fly far. The second one was easy to make and it was amazing, it was flying through our whole living room to the garage, it was nearly 12 meters. In our family competition, I chose the second, and I was first, dad was second, and mum came last. It is an awesome day. This is my first one F15 airplane The upper one is my favorite, it can fly very far. I made this paper airplane, let's see how far it can get. By Eric