Skip to main content

First wild camping in the bunk room at Mt Hutt retreat

 Before what had happened

After school I went back and I saw a space hat and it looked the 2300pounds Mars rover head and it looked incredible I was astonished by mum making that incredible space hat.

MONTER JAM WHEELS, ROLL DOWN THE HILL.

 When I went to scouts I put things on the bunk room and It was so tidy and I can not believe that I can do that without my mum.  My friend and I made a game called MONTER JAM WHEELS ROLL DOWN THE HILL. Only me and my friend did but I was the first, my friend was second, then everybody played with us so we were the maker of MONTER JAM WHEELS, ROLL DOWN THE HILL. 

SAPCE COSTUME AND CAMPFIRE.

On 5:15 to 5:30pm on Saturday, we were wearing our space costume then we had a campfire it was little bit cold  even I wear my hottest jacket that My mum had brought for me, it was still a little bit cold, if I don't wear my jacket I will be extremely cold.  

FUNNY AND KNOWLEDGE STORY.   

My mum said when did you wear your space costume, I said 5:15 to 5:30pm after that she asked what day was it, I said of course Saturday, because you drive me there at 7:00pm and when you pick me up its 2:00pm, so it has to be Saturday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking and vomiting

 On a warm sunny morning we were going to Nadia bay. I think that it would be hot, but I was wrong, when I arrived at Duncan bay I was colder than being in Antarctica, well not that cold but you know what I mean. On the way to Duncan bay I puked 2 times. But I still said to my mum and dad that it wasn't cold that made me puked. My face skin was very thick. The view was astonishing then we went hiking in the freezing mountains, but after awhile it wasn't so bad after all. The most favourite part of all was catching the crabs my 2 cousins and I caught about 25 carbs but some of them was small so we let it go we only had 10 giant crabs left. But they were big, huge, magnificent and gigantic crabs and one of them at whiskers on it. Meanwhile we left the humongous and marvellous crabs under a giant stone that only my 2 cousins and I know. My dad drivved at my cousins house and dropped them off. After that we went back to our house an played THREE COUNTRIES KILL. MY DAD HAD MADE A PE...

joke-001 & 002

 Imagine you are in a room with nothing but walls and the doors are locked. How do you escape out of the room......                                                     Stop imagine!!!!  If you are in a room with nothing but walls and the guards are outside of the door what do you do. And how do you escape from the guards ......                  Fart, and the guards will let you go out cause you are to smelly!!!!  

2021-02-20

Yesterday when school was over, my mum and dad gave me a big surprise, it was a pizza! I finish 2 pieces of them at once. Afterwards I went to swimming and in swimming my two favourite things was slide down the ?? slide and first time doing a backflip in the water. When I was in the car I ate another piece of pizza, and when we got home I watched Wanda vision and Growing pain. After that my mum tuck me into  bed and that day was the awesomest day I ever had in 2021.     My favourite thing to do is a backflip. My saddest thing is choking by the water. My appreciate thing is mum and dad buying a delicious pizza. Thank to mum and dad buying a delicious pizza and bringing me to  swimming and watch Wanda vision and Growing pain. Yesterday when school was over, my mum and dad gave me a big surprise, it was a pizza! I finish 2 pieces of them at once. Afterwards I went to swimming,  sliding down and doing a backflip in the water were my two favourite things. When w...