Make my favorite sandwich!! May 03, 2020 Eric's instructions on how to make his favorite sandwich. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lucy Ferguson3 May 2020 at 15:47Hi Eric, your sandwich sounds delicious! I liked your step by step instructions. Im sure Mr Grinling would like your sandwich too! Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMarc Gibson3 May 2020 at 16:09What a cool Sandwich Eric - I really would enjoy eating this one!Mr GReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlexia Walker3 May 2020 at 17:39Hi Eric, this sandwich looks delicious! Great instructions you've written . Well done! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hi Eric, your sandwich sounds delicious! I liked your step by step instructions. Im sure Mr Grinling would like your sandwich too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :)
What a cool Sandwich Eric - I really would enjoy eating this one!
ReplyDeleteMr G
Hi Eric, this sandwich looks delicious! Great instructions you've written . Well done!
ReplyDelete